Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weigh in and a little bad news.

In order to be approved for weight reduction surgery, the insurance company requires that you have a 6 month Dr. Supervised weight loss plan.  I started in August, then was not able to meet with her at all in September.  This means that I might have to start all over with my 6 months -starting from today.  Not good.  I'm still going to try to go from August, but I know they might make me go an extra 2 months.

Last week, we went on vacation and my whole diet went out the window- completely out the window.  I weighed myself at home and it said I gained massive amounts of weight.  I was nervous about going to my weigh in.   When I got there, it did say I gained weight, but it was 3 lbs.  3 I can deal with.  My scale was about 12 lbs higher than the Dr.s scale was.  (no wonder I was freaking out!)

In an attempt to also 'make up' for the September miss- I'm trying to go to more weigh in's now-- like weekly or bi-weekly...maybe if I go more they will overlook one tiny month missed??  I hear they are super picky- so I'm going to tell myself that I'm starting NOW and not 2 months ago.

I will say that my scale made me nervous into thinking I was going to have to re-name this blog to 14 bracelets.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment