Monday, March 28, 2011

Cabbage soup diet (to cheat)

I'm 6 lbs away from my goal weight today (according to my inaccurate scale downstairs)- I started my period and am all bloaty- so I'll probably be ok- but just in case-- I'm going to do the cabbage soup diet for some extra insurance - I want to be a little under the weight they gave me.  I need to get a new scale still-- the 2 I have are ugh! Neither ever match the Dr.s office scales.  Mine are always much higher than there's are- which in some ways is good--

I need to take my 'before' pictures either tonight or soon.  I don't know if I'll post them now or not though... that's kinda scary- I might just wait until I start losing mega amounts of weight and show where I was.  We'll see.  This is all new to me and I make up the rules as I go a bit.

I missed work yesterday and will again today.  I missed a dose of my Celexa- which sends me into a tailspin when that happens.  I do get paid 100% for it though since its a 'medical condition' and FMLA pays for it.  This will be day 3 and 4 that I used up.  I still have a ton of time left- so I'm not worried about 'using it all up' or anything like that.

I ate some of the crappy soup and a few salads last night.  Paul loves that soup and he said he needs to drop 6 lbs.  (massive eye roll at him needing to lose anything).  My husband weighs the same as when I met him- maybe 10 lbs more of muscle- and 1/2 lb of fat-- if that.  He has a slight slight layer of fat on his stomach and NO WHERE else.  Great, now if he reads that he'll be doing sit ups for a week... I'd love for him to gain 10 more lbs - heck, 20!  When I'm down to my goal weight, I need to weigh less than him- at least 1 lb.  The booger will probably then go on a 'diet' to be a lb less than me then.  I'd love to get to the point where we have a little time together each week to work out- that would be nice.  Maybe when Evan goes to school we can in the morning before he goes to work or something-- that would be awesome.

I need to pick up more cabbage for my soup (blech!!) Paul made a batch with bacon and some other no-no stuff in his- so I have to make my own.  I'm starting to eat it tomorrow (Tuesday) and in great quantities- whatever the diet calls for.  That diet works- its just sticking to it-- blech again.  But its just 10 days- I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment