Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prizes!!

I just came up with an idea!  Prizes for each weight loss goal (in addition to the bracelets).  I'm having Paul help me come up with the prize list though- I'm not really thinking of the 'whats' just yet. 

Ideas: (all in addition to a yet to be determined style of bracelet)
10 lbs - new workout pants
20 lbs - new workout shirt
30 lbs - super slimming girdle
40 lbs - ???
50 lbs - new tennis shoes (not cheap ones)
60 lbs - ??
70 lbs - ??
80 lbs - ??
90 lbs - ??
100 lbs - shopping spree at Victoria's Secret
110 lbs - ??
120 lbs - ??
130 lbs - new iPod

I don't know what they will be exactly yet- but stuff to look forward to at each level and have them get better as the progress gets better.

I also was looking up Biggest Loser apparel- they have some nice slimming items that I want.  Kinda pricey to get all of them (hundreds of dollars) so I'll shop a bit before I drop any cash on anything. 
Ooh- excited!  Going to eat some soup-- yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment