Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eating pretty well (healthy)

Since I started taking Synthroid (4 days ago), I've been tired - I thought it was supposed to reverse exhaustion issues- but I guess I need to give it time or whatever... but sleeping more means eating less because I wasn't awake to actually eat a whole lot.

I've been eating small portions of steak and today I'm munching on salad all day (no dressing).  So far so good.  I'm drinking one Diet pop today but will refill the cup with water for the rest of the day while I'm at work.  I drink lots of water at work- not so much at home though.  I need to figure out how to change that at home somehow. 

Sundays I work til 3AM- which is really hard to work out after work when its so late.  I did sign up for some OT for Weds though so I can work out after I work a whopping 2 hours that night.  I'd like to try to come out to work 1 or 2 nights a week and work just a tiny little shift and then work out afterwards.  I think that will help with my work out goals.  

I do want to get on the work scale downstairs tonight to see if I've lost anything though.  I haven't been weighing myself at all lately.  I know that's probably wrong- but the home scales NEVER match the Dr scales so I almost think why bother.  ? 

Ok- still kinda pumped about my progress... I have to shop for all kinds of good foods though- my house doesn't have much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment