Thursday, March 10, 2011

The scale isn't moving.

I went into work for a tiny little shift and weighed myself on the gym scale after work.... it didn't move down at all.  I was disappointed.  I stepped on and off the scale over and over seeing if it would change its mind... it didn't.  I'm still eating perfectly- well, I had a part of a bun the other day- but only part.  Way better than I normally eat.

I am completely utterly exhausted all the time- I could sleep non-stop.  I think it may be the caffeine withdrawl.  I hope that's all it is.  I was hoping the Synthroid would offset that - oh well.

I bought a bunch of bottled water and Crystal Light for home.  I'm going to be going thru the Crystal Light really fast.  (is it lite or light?) I also have lots of stomach aches I think from the shock of healthy food in my system. 

I'm mentally drained and physically exhausted.  I feel like a slug.  I have to quickly figure out how to reverse all of this. 

I'm still excited and anxious about the surgery- but right now its more anxious about losing these stupid 8 lbs.  I need to weigh in again at the work scale tomorrow because my scale at home moved a little- well, a lot actually... but I have no idea if its accurate or not.  I can't imagine I lost 7 lbs in a day... so I'm thinking I either need batteries for the digital scale upstairs or I need to invest in a new scale altogether.  I need to start obsessing about the scale like I did when I was thin.  I need to think thin thoughts again, not fatso thoughts.

I also told Evan last night about the surgery. He cried at first and said he didn't want me to have it- but when I explained more about it and how it would make me skinny - he seemed pretty happy about it and told his dad 'mom is getting a surgery so she won't be fat.'  BTW I hate the word 'fat'.  I despise it.  At least having it pertain to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment