Monday, May 2, 2011

1 More Day...

One more day until my big appt with Dr. Chlysta and to schedule my surgery date (I hope at least).  I weighed myself today and the scale really did move in the right direction from fasting.  Yay.  I hope it moves just a hair more today/tonight/tomorrow because I need to weigh what it says I weigh with clothes on. 

My stomach does hurt- quite a bit actually- the pain comes and goes- like a pressure kind of pain.  ugh! 

I found out that Sonya (a friend of mine) is having her band reversed and getting a sleeve procedure soon.  I'm excited for her to be getting the sleeve instead of the band.  She's had nothing but problems with her band.  It slipped recently and now she developed a hernia too- it sounds really painful for her.  I am kinda glad that she might be going thru this with me though-- I'm so selfish sometimes with having someone else to lean on. 

I've been drinking mega amounts of water with MiO drink mix in them.  -- Then I pee 100 times a day.  That part is bad because sometimes I have to go when I'm on the phones- and I feel like my bladders about to explode.  Fun Fun.... but its all about the number tomorrow on the scale.   Tomorrow night I am going to EAT.  Not 3 days worth of food- but real food.  Yummy real food. 

My scale at home (unclothed) said 248.6  (add 5 for their scale differences and we're at 253.6) I need to be 254 or less- so just a tiny bit more to account for the weight of clothes and maybe give me a tad of cushioning too.  I'd love for their scale to be under 250 at some point before surgery. 

Oh man, My stomach is hurting... bad... not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment