Sunday, May 1, 2011

TWO DAYS

I have just two days left before the big appt with Dr. Chlysta and to hopefully schedule my surgery date. I'm on pins and needles.  I weighed myself today and it appears that I am a couple lbs over what I need to be-- so I'm fasting today and drinking tons and tons of water.  I'll also have to work out a bit too somewhere in these next two days.

I did the colon irrigation- which really wasn't bad at all.  I didn't lose a ton of weight like I was hoping for though.  they said it takes 3 sessions for results-- which costs $200- I don't exactly have that kind of money sitting around lately.  I did the one session which cost $85.  That was pushing it as it was. 

I felt awful today- really bad- but I'm doing a little better now and drinking tons of water with MiO drink mix in it.  I feel like I'm cheating on a test or something- but I HAVE to make my weight.  (253 or less) on Tuesday.  My scale says 253 today- but mine is 5 lbs off from theirs-  so that's why I'm freaking out!

More water-- more water-- more water.  I hope I can pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment