Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OK body, point taken....

I ate food-- real food.  (3 pieces of small, thin lunchmeat and a touch of ricotta cheese).  Needless to say, it didn't stay down.  This is the 2nd  time I ate something and it happened.  The other time was when I had a bite of chicken fried rice- then thought- wow this is good, I want just a little more... my stomach is telling me no- I can't have that... I guess its good in a way- so I won't have any chance at all of gaining weight. 

Today I woke up at a respectable time.  Yippee.  I even did a little housework,  Emphasis on little.  I'd really love to go clothes shopping!  Not a whole new wardrobe kind of thing- just a little bit of new things to replace some of the old junk that doesn't fit anymore.  Energy is the only thing holding me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment