Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Countdown to surgery: 7 days

Breathe Kim, breathe.  Kellie just called and let me know that my OOP after insurance covers stuff is going to be $6,000.  Add that to the $5,000 that I'll owe for co-pays and deductibles and we're at $11,000.  Gasping for air.  Guess who's gonna have to work full time soon?  Uh, yeah, ME. 

Money's an issue right now at this moment.  I'm going on Saturday with my friend Dawn to sell some of my stockpile.  Last week she made $300 in a few hours.  I'd love to do that too.  I might have $300 worth of stuff- we'll see.  I'd love to try to go shopping before Saturday a little more to pick up more items to sell.  If I can get into this I could pay off my $11,000 pretty fast- but it would be a lot of extra work for me.  It's really fun shopping and finding deals- but I might have to choose- working full time or selling stockpiles this summer- add in the fact that I can't lift anything for 6 weeks and oh boy.... so shopping would have to be really light or I'd have to get a thing with wheels or something.  IDK what I'm going to do yet.  I'm smart I can figure it all out though, right? 

My house is a DISASTER right now- just absolute mess- I have very little time to get everything in order and I'm feeling anxious and overwhelmed with everything going on.  I can't talk to Paul about it because it will stress him out more about money.  Ugh!  I don't like that we are up and down with money.  I hope next month he gets a huge commission check.... I hope.... so far as of the 10th he made what he normally makes in a month- so hopefully that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment