Friday, May 13, 2011

Countdown to Surgery: 4 days

I know it's just after midnight, but 4 days left.... wow!  That's getting scarier.  I'm trying to let go of things that I have no control over and find a way for it to all work out.  (Really hard for a control freak like me)

My mom ended up not keeping Evan for the night so I'm not going to Berea to sell stuff tomorrow.  I guess I'm kinda glad in a way- its probably going to rain tomorrow and its far and I wouldn't get much sleep.  I need my sleep! 

I've been camping out with Evan downstairs each night because of the CPAP machine... it's just easier to have it plugged in downstairs.  Hopefully tomorrow I can finish the house and get everything in order.  I worked a lot the other day- but everything was so terrible that it barely made a dent.  I had to handwash dishes (gasp!) and the washing machine is still not working.  That really sucks.  I can't wait til those are both fixed.  What a pain in the butt.  I keep trying to remember to move all the heavy stuff around all over the place before the surgery-- I won't be able to lift anything for 6 weeks afterwards. 

I'm trying not to freak out about money- no sense in freaking over the weekend, right?  Tomorrow I have big plans with Evan- we're making brownies and homemade ice cream.  It will be fun to bake with him tomorrow, he really likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment