Sunday, May 15, 2011

Countdown to surgery: 2 days

Wow- 2 days...
Later today I'll be getting my big check in the mail.  I also took the day off of work so I can finish all the pesky things I need to do around the house.  My sister is keeping Evan overnight on Tuesday for me so I won't have to worry about him.  She's also going to pick me up on Friday- I'm very thankful for that. 

I need to figure out what I need to drink for the next 2 days before I go to bed to coat my stomach- I can't recall what on earth it was that they told me to take Milk of Magnesia?  I don't recall at all. 

I also get to find out about the money issues.  Yay for money issues (sarcasm).

Evan's going to be excited to spend the night at Noah's house- they are best buddies- he'll be so thrilled to go over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment