Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eating after fasting isn't as easy as it sounds

So not eating for a few days just to hit my number (which worked- thank goodness) and then trying to eat afterwards is kinda hard.  Its like you're not that hungry once the food goes in and then after you eat you feel sick... yesterday I had 1/2 cheeseburger at the hospital, a cookie, and for dinner we went to Chinese and I got Lemon chicken, fried rice and had a few of those chips.  All three of us split that one meal and there was food leftover too-- (Paul got a bowl of soup too)  we never used to all split one meal.

I am getting pretty excited about my surgery date.  Just 3 things left to do beforehand...
1. buy unjury protein powder (I should be able to do that tomorrow)
2.  Get my stupid CPAP machine
3. the physical that they ordered for me for next week

Then it's surgery time!!  I might need to get a sitter for Evan if Paul can't get off of work for a few days.  Speaking of his work, he had the best commission day ever - a $500 commission day!  That's sometimes what he can make in a week or even two (yikes when that happens)- so that's a really good day!!   I love that he got moved to other stores- they have more traffic and that means more money for him.  At first he was dreading it (longer commutes into work, etc) but now that he's bringing in more money I think he likes it better.  I hope these huge commission days continue- that would be awesome since I won't be making much money coming up here pretty soon (due to healing and being off work for up to 6 weeks).  That'd be one less thing to worry about.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment