Friday, May 6, 2011

More visits--- I think these are all though

Monday I have my CPAP fitting/pick up at Visiting Nurses downtown
Tuesday I have my physical at the medical bldg across from the hospital.

That's hopefully all the visits I have to have before surgery.  Neither of these will have bloodwork or lab tests.  They actually both seem like a complete waste of my time (and gas). 

The following week is the operation- woo hoo!  That is all that I've been working so hard for. 

Now to get my house ready for life after surgery- I won't be able to move anything for 6 weeks so I have to have things where I need them to be-- now its all about finding time to actually do that... that's the hard part when I'm driving out to Akron alot and then taking care of Evan all day....so much to do in so little time.  I might have to have someone keep Evan for a night or something while I work on the house.  It's a disaster and so unorganized.  Paul has the day off today- it would be really nice if he did some of the housework today... or the laundry or something... one less thing off my massive list of things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment