Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bruise city!

From all the bloodwork I had a week ago and then IV last Friday- I have 3 massive bruises on my arms and hand still... I bruise very easily and they were very aggressive with poking me with needles.  Today I hope that I can talk to the Dr.s offices and see my results for things so far and try to get some more appointments in for the next steps. 

I also took a laxative last night.  It helped a bit... I also started my period too-- so that's why I was having so many cravings and eating more than normal.  Stupid period.  Today my weight is a little high. (256) but it should drop in a few days on its own and I need to exercise and all that to keep it below 253 for the next weigh in- which I guess can be at any time.  Ugh!  That's a little nerve racking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment