Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm so close to being under 250...

this morning the scale said 251.6 or whatever the number was after the point.  I bought myself a second bracelet for the upcoming next 10 lbs.  I have no idea why I'm listing my weight now- but I will-- 264 was my starting point with the medical team.  I think my highest weight ever was 280 (yikes!!) that's when I decided to have the surgery- there was no way I'd ever get to 300 anything.  That would be beyond ridiculous (not that 250 isn't ridiculous).

Tonight I had salad and more salad and some steak (steak at home).  I'm not following the cabbage soup diet 100% anymore.  I'm making adjustments to it a little- but still sticking with the foods that they allow you to eat (fruits, veggies, bananas, a little meat and lots of soup).  I made a second batch of soup today but haven't eaten any yet today. 

My second bracelet I got at Drug Mart tonight.  It's silver toned and really thin - I figure if I have 13 bracelets on they need to be kinda on the thin side.   Maybe one or two can be larger- but most need to be thin so I can fit them all on there. 

Tuesday is my sleep apnea test- that's exciting that something is finally moving forward for me with the process. 

I got my bracelet today for free with a $25 gift card from Drug Mart- I bought strawberries, bananas, salad mix, and a few other things with the card too.

I went to Wendy's because I wanted something with 'substance' to it- so I got a pecan chicken salad (1/2 size) no dressing.  The tiny bit of chicken on it was really good and I think I miss meat a bit.

I hope tomorrow the scale moves to under 250- I will be so excited.

My mom saw me yesterday and said my pants were too big- woo hoo!  They used to be kinda tightish on me- alot of my clothes are starting (just a little) to be too big- I can't wait til they are all too big.  I'll probably burn all my fat clothes.  I never want to see them again after I'm too small for them.  Eh, maybe I'll give them away- who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment