Monday, April 4, 2011

Woo hoo!

This morning I was really excited that the scale said 248.6-- then I weighed myself again and it said 251.2-- oh well- really really close to being under 250- It'll happen- soon!

The reason I'm excited is because today was full of pretty good news for me-
1.  I got news that my FMLA hours are at 1270 and I need 1250 to be approved.  (talk about cutting it close!)
2.  I talked to Kellie today (surgeons assistant) and she scheduled me an appt for my follow up with Dr. Chlysta on Tuesday, May 3rd at 3:00.  This is the date that I should be able to schedule my surgery date with him!!!
3.  All of the paperwork is complete and they are submitting everything to the insurance company this week- Kellie said it takes 1-2 weeks to hear back from them on the approval--

So things are really moving now!!  I get my big weigh in this Friday- so that means really continuing to do perfectly over the next few days with the cabbage soup diet and trying to work out a bit too.   I would love to be at 244 by Friday- is that possible?  Hmmm- maybe.  I'd have to really work hard though for that. 

Well, I'm excited excited excited!!  I can't wait to have the surgery, recover, and start losing tons of weight-- I really want to be thin again!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment