Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I hope I'm not packing on the pounds...

I've been eating terrible the past few days... a little salad, a lot of not salad... I need to turn it around again.  I can't gain an ounce otherwise they will postpone my surgery date.  I don't want that! 

I got a call from Kellie today asking what days I would be available for follow up visits for her to schedule for me... I said ANY day or time... she said OK I'll call you back with the appointment time... and then never called me back tonight,  I hope she calls tomorrow!  Weird. 

I also haven't gone in days.  I need to take care of that somehow.  Stupid slow moving pipes.  I don't like them.

I went to another pre surgical meeting again last night and part of a support group meeting.  I was the smallest person at the intro meeting- which made me feel good.  I also had a complement the other day 'you're going in for surgery?  You don't look big enough for that.'  Well, thank you- but I AM.  I want to be skinny again- not fluffy, chubby, fat, big, or any of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment