Monday, April 18, 2011

More updates

I talked to Kellie today and she said they were confused by my FMLA paperwork request... they normally don't do FMLA stuff til after a surgery date is determined.  So I told her to do two sets of paperwork then- one for intermittent and one for continuous after the surgery.  Just fill out my paperwork chumps! 

I have an appt still on May 3rd with Dr. Chlysta and before then they have to run more tests.  Upper GI ultrasound, pulminary function test (breathing test).

She said if my weight is still good and if all of my test results come back good and they have openings then I will be scheduled for surgery.  I asked if everything was good will it be before the 4th of July-- she said yes. OK- that's really all I care about- I just not dragging on and on and on.

Tonight is the sleep apnea CPAP machine fitting.  I also think I might have hit my $5,000 for surgery thing already... I had the Sleep study- which was about $2,500 of the cost- then I had the scope- which is another who knows how much $$-- so I should've hit my max $5,000 out of pocket by now.  Hmm, I think I'll call them to find out about that.  I'm curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment