Monday, April 11, 2011

Jeans that fit (that were too small)

The jeans I had on yesterday were way too big on me- I need to get rid of them ASAP and replace them with fitting ones.  The ones that I have on today are not too big-- and I'm so excited that they fit!  They are size 18 I think and at one point I couldn't even zip them up!  (that was 30 lbs ago).    I'll have to wear these for a while until they are too big on me too. 

I looked up all kinds of info on the Biggest Loser and found a bunch of girls that were starting out at about my weight/height/age and saw their stats week after week.  I'd like to try to pace them after surgery.  A few of them lost all of the weight in 17 weeks!  Wow- that's amazing to me! 

Today I ate a grilled chicken sandwich and some salad and drinking lots of water with Crystal lite in it.  My water bottle is working out pretty well so far. 

Tomorrow, I arranged for my mom to watch Evan overnight so that I can work out on Tuesday night and Weds morning as much as I want to -- I'm excited that I can get out when I need to and try to get a few more lbs off of me to make my big weigh in on Friday.  I'm still so nervous about this weigh in.  I really need to lose that last stupid 2 lbs.  Its all riding on 2 lbs.  Ugh! 

I also have been dreaming about the weight melting off of me- that'll be awesome- I can't wait to start seeing under 200 lbs!!  that will be a big happy day for me to be under 200 again- 199 - look out world!  I'll be celebrating!  ....with a banana smoothie or something.  LOL


I am getting sick of people giving me 'tips' and advice on weight loss- its not the advice that I hate (OK well I hate that too) but its mostly WHO is giving me the advice.  They are driving me nuts.  I'm holding off telling anyone else about the surgery because I just don't wanna hear the blah blah blah anymore.  'you know, you need to.....' Really?  So YOU have the secret to weight loss?  Really?  Have you looked in a mirror lately? 

I met a girl on facebook that lost over 220 lbs-- now she's someone that I can take advice from- she obviously is doing something right.  I don't know how long it took her to lose that- and I just met her so I don't think its really my business or anything- but I hope she can help inspire me to keep going.  I know there will be points during all of this that I will really need some inspiration to keep on going and continuing with the weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment