Sunday, April 10, 2011

My pants are all too big

I have nothing that really fits well.  All my fat girl clothes are too big (which is nice) but I'm running really low on stuff that fits me.  I had one pair that actually fell off of me as I walked.  (not good)  Losing 30 lbs will do that I guess (still only counting one bracelet though is what I decided)

Today I'm at work- boo.  I feel kinda sick.  I have a stomach ache and its hot outside (75) and my car is a disaster.  I did clean the downstairs of my house really well though- then my nephew was over and now its not as good.  I woke up late again today.  I'm having all kinds of issues sleeping at normal times.  I lay in bed alot but not really sleeping well.  I'm considering going on Ambien again- although it is kinda hard to get off of.  I need to work out at least 4 times this week- I have no idea how I'm going to fit that into my week- but I have to -- somehow.  I might need to have Paul watch Evan at work or have my mom watch him or something- we'll see. 

I was investigating my protein drinks last night- they are PRICEY!  But I guess if that's all you're drinking/eating all day its not that bad.  Its going to cost $3 or $4 per day just for the protein and then the milk and water additives are another $4 a day and then the vitamins- so about $10 a day for nutrition.  That seems high- so I wanna start buying stuff now when I can - and just try to get a little stock pile on it all.  I'd like to be about a month ahead of my purchasing needs.  That's the goal.  We'll see how that goes.  Its hard to drop $70 at once for a weeks worth of stuff... Lots of changes going on... lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment