Friday, April 1, 2011

I bought my first bracelet!!

I went to Kohl's on lunch and got a nice little silver bracelet that was on sale for 60% off and an additional 15% off- normally $50- but paid $18 for it after tax.  It's totally worth $18 (not $50)

Today I ate:
1 bowl of cabbage soup
carrot sticks
blackberries
5 16 oz waters with MiO (so far)

Still riding high from the scale reading today-- yay.  I even emailed the team at AGH to let them know about it and they responded with a 'great job' kind of an email back.  :)

I also made an appt with my Dr for Thursday April 14th at 10:45.  This is a pre-op screening of everything with me.  Its kinda one of the last things before they submit for approvals.  Then I guess I have to wait for the insurance company to say yes they wull pay for the rest of it after all the paperwork is submitted.  I have a feeling that part is going to be the worst part of the entire process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment