Friday, April 1, 2011

MY FIRST BRACELET!!!

I didn't actually buy a bracelet yet- but I earned one today-- I met my weight goal for surgery- woo hoo!!!  I'm still going to diet til the weigh in like crazy though because I want a little extra insurance for the weigh in.  I'm so excited that the scale is down 10 lbs now-- yippee!!!!!

Yesterday I ate:
1 bowl of soup
a big salad at WL - then got a bowl of just lettuce again.  I got everything on the side and used just a drop of cheese and the dressing- I gave the croutons and the bacon all away to the guys.
I had lots of water with MiO drink mix in it.

I'm so excited that I made my weight goal-- now to focus on the next 10 lbs.

Update: Right before I got in the tub, I weighed myself again and it said 2 lbs lower--  my clothes weighed 2 lbs?  I doubt that- but hey, I'll take a move on the scale again if it gets me 2 lbs closer to my next 10 - I mean 8 to go!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment